FAQ - Where Can Students Purchase an ISU Computer Accounts?
Where Can Students Purchase an ISU Computer Account?
As a registered student an email account is automatically created. If students want to use the ISU Campus computing resources, they must purchase an ISU Computer account.
What does an ISU computer give you?
- Unlimited use of ITS computer labs. Visit this page for Lab Locations and operating hours
- $25 print quota per semester (which can be increased if necessary)
- Access to ISU's wireless network - TigerNet
Where can I purchase/create my computer account?
- Meridian - Student Services
- Idaho Falls - CHE lab, room 201
- Pocatello - IT Service Desk in the basement of Business Administration Building, the Rendezvous computer lab, or during Registration held in the Pond ballroom each semester
- Twin Falls - Evergreen computer lab
Costs for new Student or Spouse accounts - $35 a semester for Fall and Spring
$30 for the Summer semester
If you already have a computer account and just want to renew it, call us at 208-282-help. If we are able to validate you over the phones, we'll put a charge out for you and renew your account if it is during the first part of the semester.
* Prices subject to change.
Did this document solve or help you with your problem?
Platform: Not Applicable
Document #: 1071 Author: Cynthia Senicka
Last Modified by: Cynthia Senicka on 07/25/2016